© Building Performance Solutions ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Building Performance Solutions is a Horizon Associates, Inc. company.
Even with increasing public awareness of environmental issues, when "air quality" is mentioned, people most automatically think of the air they breathe while outdoors. Few actually consider the importance of the air we breathe while indoors - in the places we spend most of our lives - whether it's at home, school, work, or even at the store. Building Performance Solutions understands that clean indoor air is not something to take for granted. We offer a wide variety of microbiological
Indoor Air Quality Investigations
analyses and consultation services for both residential and commercial properties, and a level of expertise and professional service that is second to none. We find the source of indoor air quality problems (mold, bacteria, HVAC problems, chemical, etc.) and tell you how to correct them with an assessment that includes a written report with specific recommendations for corrective actions.
If you have experienced any of the following, you need an environmental inspection:
- Allergy-like symptoms
- Asthma- breathing type problems
- Water intrusion in your building
- Damp basement/crawlspace
- Condensation/leaky roof
- Health problems lessen when away form the building
- Radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer in the United States
- Allergic reactions can be immediate or occur after multiple exposures over a period of time
- 37 million Americans suffer chronic sinus problems caused by mold
- Asbestos and lead continue to be a problem in many structures
- 1 in 6 people suffer from common allergens
- Bacteria can cause a wide range of illnesses
- Carbon Monoxide can adversely affect the Cardiovascular and the Central Nervous Systems